Wednesday, September 12, 2007

SEO Experts Read Syndicated Articles

I've found some great articles recently, and want to share them with my readers here. Even though I have only about 20 regular visitors to the blog right now, I don't always have time to post new and relevant materials. So I have decided to mix it up a little and rotate in some decent reading materials I've come across.

As an SEO, I am spending a certain amount of time each day working on optimizing sites, and then almost an equal amount of time learning, reading and keeping up with the latest strategies, testing new and old best practices for viability, etc.

It truly is surprising how much you can pick up on just by looking. You type a competitive keyword or phrase into the Google search bar, and up pop 10 sites. As you begin to analyze the SEO approaches these sites take, you see that there are many, many ways to achieve that ranking.

Some focus on content content content, others focus on links links links... A lot of white hat, a little grey and black hat being used - still getting vastly different SEO approaches to the top.

So take it from me, if you only read one two SEO blogs once in a while, you can't ever expect to be an SEO Expert. Like any other Expert, the more you learn - the more you realize you still have a lot to learn.

So therefore, I will continue to add my thoughts and major discoveries here, but also post some SEO Expert advice from others... categorized as Syndicated SEO Articles for your convenience. Enjoy.

Joe is a self proclaimed SEO Expert in New York

No comments: